SM-Megamall, earliest available slot June 5, omaygad!
SM-Manila, June 7!
Robinsons Galleria June 15.
I was in panic!
TIP: check on DFA Main first before clicking on Satellite Offices.
(going through the guard)
I arrived at DFA Aseana May 9, 12:30pm in time for my 1pm appointment.
TIP: Be there 30 minutes earlier your appointment time.
1. Entered GATE 1 (showed the guard my printed appointment copy)
2. The guard lead me to the verification counter on the left side immediately after the gate.
3. The one at the verification counter scanned my printout.My name came out and he stamped on my printed copy.
4. I was asked to wait the the shed outside the building and line up for the 1pm appointment.
5. The guard occasionally came to announce reminders re: Requirements for renewal and new applications.
TIP: Never go to DFA if you have no appointment schedule. Sayang lang oras nyo.Have your appointment printed.It's your passport in.
Step 1 ---go through a verification officer
who will confirm if your requirements are complete of if your identity is true. The DFA officer who assessed me took only 3minutes. No need for I'd or supporting document.Only Old Passport,with photocopies of front and back portion.
Step 2: Cashier (this one's quick!)
Paid 1,200php for Express Processing of 7days.
Scheduled release, May 21 (Tuesday) --abot sa flight!ayos!
Step 3 --encoding / enrollment
I got a queue #. Mine's 2,345.electronic board reflects #1,990. I waited 1.5 hours for my number to be called. That's 355 slots in 1.5 hours.Ang bilis!
Encoding took only a few minutes.Go home and wait for the release of your passport.
TIP: No need to bring ID photos. Digital na ang mundo ngayon and they will take your photo then and there during encoding.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE
TO GET YOUR NEW PASSPORT?
7 Working Days ---Rush
15 working Days -- Regular
HOW MUCH IS THE PASSPORT FEE?
- You can have your passport delivered to your home is personal pickup is too much of a hustle for as low as120 php.
- Keep your receipt.It shows the date on which your passport will be released.
Requirements for Passport Renewal
2.printout of appointment confirmation
4..Photocopy of passport(1st 2 pages and last 2 pages)
New Passport Application
3.Birth Certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
4.Valid picture IDs and supporting documents to prove identity.
COMPLETE INFO here >>>> http://passport.com.ph/requirements
PS: This is the first time that I was satisfied with how they do business in a government office.They are very organized at DFA Aseana. I was impressed.The guards are very helpful and knowledgeable.
More Information on the DFA Website