It feels good knowing you are talking to young minds thirsty of learning a new skill.These are the faces of the future bloggers of the Cordilleras.I was part of history in the making.I hope I contributed something during my talk and I hope many were inspired to start blogging.
MY INITIAL IMPRESSION OF EVENTS BLOGGING
“that giving in to EVENTS BLOGGING” is selling your principles”
A very diverse group (students, professionals, businessmen etc.)
Informal grouping (very independent bloggers)
WHY BLOG EVENTS
- There is a very BIG demand.
- It’s the trend (online advertising)
- It’s here to stay
WHO CAN DO EVENTS BLOGGING
- Check your blog stats (hits,page rank, unique visitors,loyal readers)
- Relevant content (niche blogging)
- Keep a good attendance/punctuality record
- Research the brand, the establishment before you say YES>
- Keep your cool (disagreements/arguments happen)
- Be ready to take criticism (try to extract the constructive part)
- Be ready to invest (time, money, effort)
- Dress to the occasion
- Build connections
- Blog for fun (nothing beats that)
- Don’t commit if you can’t (takaw tingin)
- Don’t gate crash events.
- Don’t be afraid to say NO.
- Don’t sell your principles.
- Don’t just go for the loot.
- Don’t let your credibility go down the drain.
- It’s not ALL ABOUT MONEY