It's KAMANA SANCTUARY Resort and Spa.
KAMANA SANCTUARY Resort and Spa Subic
We were here last weekend to cover the shooting of a movie entitled MY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE by Regal Films. In case you haven't heard about it yet, it's an upcoming movie feauturing Lovie Poe, Jake Cuenca, Carla Abellana and Dennis Trillo. It will be out in cinemas September 14.
There, so we came on a Sunday--gloomy Sunday but was surprised how KAMANA SANCTUARY Resort and Spa could still be captivating. It is 17kms deep inside SBMA. If you are familiar with Ocean Adventure, it's somewhere in the same coastline, except it's a little farther.
1. From Subic-Tipo Expressway, enter Subic Bay and head towards Subic Bay International Airport.
2. From Subic Bay International Airport, follow the main road leading towards Nabasan wharf.
3. From the main road, look out for the turn-off towards Nabasan.
4. Turn right into the road leading to Nabasan, and follow the road to the right.
5. This road will lead you to your ultimate destination, Kamana Sanctuary, which is at the end of the road.
Another thing I like about Kamana Sanctuary is the INFINITY POOL. I loooove infinity pools!!!Reminds me of Panglao Island Nature Resort and the one I mentioned a while ago in Batangas. The pool and the big space before it is perfect for party get together with friends and family!!!In the set of the movie, they were having pool party with lots of guests and tons of food. I wanna experience that in real life.
PERFECT pool parties for the Family and friends
Then again, I guess my budget would not be enough to go that far. I should therefore content myself with tours inside the country. For the meantime at least. About Kamaya Sanctuary, I hope I can come back soon.