Been maintaining contact with the secretariat of Mister Philippines since I accidentally covered it last year. http://www.pusangkalye.net/search/label/MISTER%20PHILIPPINES .As such, an announcement came out today regarding the 2012 installment as well as the qualifications and requirements for those who are interested to join the contest.
MISTER PHILIPPINES 2012 - The Founding President and National Director of MISTER PHILIPPINES INC., DR. JOSEPH PALLERA has announced that the 3RD ANNUAL MISTER PHILIPPINES FINALS shall be in October 6, 2012. The title holder of Mister Philippines 2012 will compete and represent our country on November 13-24 to Mister International 2012 Thailand.
MISTER PHILIPPINES, INC. / MISTER PHILIPPINES (MP) formerly Mister Philippines Search Organization Incorporated and Mister Philippines International 2010 is represented since 2009 by its founding President, Dr. Joseph Pallera.
Mister Philippines 2010 and 2011 (September 4, 2010 and August 14, 2011, respectively) are post activities of the 1st and 2nd Kawit Day Celebration founded in August 1, 1600.
FOR MISTER PHILIPPINES 2012 QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
1. FILIPINO, PATRIOTIC, EDUCATED and FIT
2. 18-29 years old, can speak his mind well, height is just an advantage but preferably 5’11 up, single and has not fathered a child
3. (a) BIRTH CERTIFICATE and/or (b) PHILIPPINE PASSPORT (a must) – present the original for verification purposes only; (c) photocopy of high school or college diploma; (d) school or company ID; (e) negative Drug test at least 3 months old; and (f) Tax Identification Number (TIN) if available.
4. Download and e-mail (g) application form and other requirements with (h) best studio photographs taken within the last 6 months (close-up, full body shot in formal and swimwear).
5. Screening Dates: to be announced
6. AUTOMATIC ENTRY: Winners of provincial or city pageants may not undergo elimination by screening. As official representatives,
(A) fulfill the above requirements;
(B) Present a certification authenticated by the local tourism officer/highest public official;
(C) Pay a membership and registration fee of Php 3,000.00 only. Payments may be made through bank deposit under the name of Mister Philippines Inc. BDO Current account number 476-000-5076. Official receipt will be issued on or before October 6, 2012;
(D) Email all requirements including photocopy of deposit slip. Deadline of submission is on or before September 1, 2012.
Tel No: +63.46.686.6994
Mobile: +63.947.716.6999 (Secretary: Rochelle / Ate Cely/ Michelle)
FACEBOOK official: MisterPhilippines Secretariat