Since we only have two days for such activity, what we did was to rent a boat so as we can streamline the destinations to our liking.
We rented a boat worth Php 2,000 for a whole day tour which started 9am and ended 5pm.
This only covers for the boat rental, meaning, we had to:
1.Buy our own food
2.Pay for entrance fees
Do-It-Yourself CORON ISLAND HOPPING Tour
5 persons Php1,500.00 boat rental
2. Blue Lagoon
o, despite the big waves, we headed towards Atuayan Beach.
We also had fun playing and feeding this baby monkey.
We actually missed it on our 1st day Island Hopping Tour but since our boatman was kind enough, we included it in our 2nd day itinerary---the advantage of hiring a private boat for two consecutive days.
We should have missed it again the 2nd day but thanks to a fellow travel blogger, Marx of http://www.marxtermind.com, he replied on my Facebook shout that seeing Coral Garden will change my verdict that El Nido is still better than Coron. Did it?
MASAYA PALANG MAG ISLAND HOPPING KAHIT STORMY WEATHER. We were out the whole day and we didn't even bring towels with us, amazing, we didn't feel cold at all. Akala ko mamamatay ako sa lamig. I guess it also boils down to good company. Thank you to my wife, Rupert and new friends Julius and Ranj who made it fun.
We headed back to Coron Town (Busuanga) trying to answer the question "Which one is better, El Nido or Coron" in my head. I think that will have to be answered in another blog entry. SOON!
- KAYANGAN LAKE vs. BARACCUDA LAKE: Which is Better?
- CORAL GARDEN will make you love Coron over El Nido
- CORON ISLAND HOPPING Tour Rates
- Crab Meat Curry at KOOKIE RESTAURANT Coron
- Mt.TAPYAS and MAQUINIT HOT SPRING on a rainy 1st day in Coron
- PATRICK & TEZZ GUESTHOUSE Coron: The Best $10 you"ll ever spend
- CORON ECOLODGE: for budget conscious travelers who don't want to compromise quality