By the time this is posted,I might be somewhere in Bangkok having "authentic" Thai massage. I wanna experience what real Thai massage is like and see if their masseurs are really good. Having said that,I remember the massage I had along Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur last year.
We were warned by our tour guide from Tourism Malaysia to be careful not to walk along Bukit Bintang alone at night. "Women in mini-skirts and spaghetti straps (and possibly ladyboys) might approach you to offer sex-for-pay" he said, "the best thing to do is to simply walk away". On our 2nd night at KL though, I was alone at the hotel as all of my blogger companions went to different places.
Left with nothing to do,I set out to try full body massage at BAO JIAN Reflexology along Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur. They call it full body massage, I call it "Let's-Get-Over-It" Massage. :)
BAO JIAN Reflexology Bukit Bintang KL
- Bridal Buff Package at AHAVIA LOUNGE SPA San Juan
- IRIS SPA and Nail Art at the #Cocoon Boutique Hotel
- the romantic Sauna-Jacuzzi-Massage experience at CALLOSPA Antipolo
- make massage a habit at NuLIVING SPA Studio
- ALEGRE SPA and my 1st INDONESIAN MASSAGE experience
- WENSHA SPA is my standard for good and clean massage
- NUAT THAI LIBIS: Massage I would recommend in its price category
- Resort-inside-a-resort-feel at AUM SPA Mactan + the best deep tissue massage ever!